I was tagged by Sahitya for this post that took a longer time than anticipated.
. Time yourself trying to find each prompt on your shelf
2. Try and beat the time of the person who challenged you.
3. Don’t forget to tag your challenger and the original creator.
4. Have fun!
1. Do you have a book with deckled edges?
I do! This may be the only one I have like that because it bothers me.
2. Do you have a book with 3 or more people on the cover?
Honestly, I was struggling until I realized I have a giant stack of graphic novels.
3. Do you have a book based on another fictional story?
I don’t own the entire series, but as you can tell, it’s based on the Wizard of Oz.
4. Do you have a book with a title 10 letters long?
I got this book as a present from my junior high librarian and I honestly forgot about it until I scoured my bookshelf. It’s reflective of the Salem Witch Trials and it was a very intriguing read.
5. Do you have a book with a title that starts and ends with the same letter?
I loved this book! I didn’t enjoy Shatter Me that much but Tahereh Mafi is really good at romance.
6. Do you have a Mass Market Paperback book?
I do not, I usually pay the extra money for a hardback.
7. Do you have a book written by an author using a pen name?
This was one of my favorites back in elementary and I’m so excited that the author is writing books based on the brother.
8. Do you have a book with a character’s name in the title?
I got this book at NTTBF 2018 but I still haven’t had a chance to read it.
9. Do you have a book with 2 maps in it?
Nope! I have plenty with one map but none with two. Sad.
10. Do you have a book that was turned into a TV show?
I own a digital copy of the Umbrella Academy comics, if that counts. Gerard Way is an icon and my emo inspiration and I love him.
11. Do you have a book written by someone who is originally famous for something else? (celebrity/athlete/politician/tv personality…)
I thought I did, unfortunately I don’t.
12. Do you have a book with a clock on the cover?
13. Do you have a poetry book?
This counts as poetry, right?
14. Do you have a book with an award stamp on it?
This one has two!
15. Do you have a book written by an author with the same initials as you?
I spent an unfortunate amount of time doing this and I still found nothing.
16. Do you have a book of short stories?
I LOVE everything John Flanagan writes and I would die for all of his characters. This book was a series of short stories about various characters in the series that usually aren’t the main.
17. Do you have a book that is between 500-510 pages long?
I went through all my books, but they’re a little more or a little less.
18. Do you have a book that was turned into a movie?
I have many, but this one is my favorite.
19. Do you have a graphic novel?
I have more graphic novels than any other type of book, I know for sure I have at least 134, but that number is probably a lot bigger now.
20. Do you have a book written by 2 or more authors?
This book stomped on my heart and made me believe in meet-cutes.